Monday, October 10, 2011

Countdown to departue

T minus two days and counting. Have not packed but have our Australian dollars, camera, mac air, passports out, and iPad in working order. The suitcases are at least upstairs. Kosmo who developed a cough is waiting for his lab test to see whether he gets to pack his bags. If not I have a sitter who will move in with him. Yikes!



So everyone who I have asked if they have retrieved this blog, says thet have not so that is why you are getting boring news about us and the cute dog picture. Please email me at avnl@cox.net that you received it. If you respond to the google group you will send your email to 40 people. If you want to access the blog directly go to Oz-anna-mike.blogspot.com. I am a bit frustrated but practice makes perfect.
Anna
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Shore Dr,Warren,United States

1 comment:

  1. Anna & Mike: I think we joined your blog. Hope you have a great trip.

    Ed and Cyn

    ReplyDelete