Saturday, November 12, 2011

Back to Perth

Leaving yallingup, I stopped at a soap store to get some gifts. There was this great mosaic in front.





Next stop was a gallery, of course with a cafe and terrace.











Then it was a last look at the coast. We went back to the big surfing beach known as The Washing Machine. This time it was overcast, but still lovely. A bit more surf, but the giants we had heard the area had. I am not sure this would be the spot for me as there is quite a reef system coming into the beach. We drove around the hillside neighborhoods which were all sorts and thought briefly, if we needed a better climate to live, the area was appealing.





Then we turned the car around and headed for Perth, about a 2 and 1/2 hr drive. We beat Pauline and her kids by about 15 minutes and we picked up Thai food and had a big feast. Pauline and I dropped the kids off at their school and walked along a soft sand beach under nearly full moon. About 5 degrees warmer and I would have gone for a swim.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Perth

No comments:

Post a Comment